Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Checkbook\'s Guide to Health Plans for Federal Empl
With one week left to shop for health insurance you still have time to save yourself a lot of money next year or do nothing and maybe live to regret it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some tips on getting the best deal.
Walton Francis returns to talk about best buys for singles, couples, families and retirees with and without Medicare.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, sits down with host Bill Bransford.
Nov. 20, 2009
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.