Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Checkbook\'s Guide to Health Plans for Federal Empl
With one week left to shop for health insurance you still have time to save yourself a lot of money next year or do nothing and maybe live to regret it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some tips on getting the best deal.
Walton Francis returns to talk about best buys for singles, couples, families and retirees with and without Medicare.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, sits down with host Bill Bransford.
Nov. 20, 2009
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.