Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charlie Smith
A Frederick County grand jury on Friday indicted a sheriff's deputy on four criminal charges stemming from a sexual relationship he is alleged to have had with a 14-year-old girl at Walkersville High School, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
Terri Denise Minor's husband coerced her into participating in two holdups of cash-delivery vehicles, her defense attorney said Friday, asking a judge to give her probation.
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted Friday a 25-year-old Brunswick man in the Nov. 28 death of his 2-month-old daughter, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A Frederick man who disciplined his 8-year-old daughter over allegations she stole a classmate's bracelet and a teacher's books is facing charges of second-degree child abuse and second-degree assault.