Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Smith
A Georgetown University student and a visitor to the campus are being held without bond after police found an alleged drug lab in a dorm room last weekend.
Across the government, chief information officers are being asked to modernize technology systems more quickly and in smaller, more modular programs -- and for less money. But what happens when your network is on a moving ship?
Charles E. Smith IV was shot in a home on the 13200 block of Landale's Hope Way around 12:20 p.m. Thursday. Smith was taken to an area hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition.