Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Schumer
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) sought to amend the bill to stop the Veterans Affairs Department from putting the names of veterans deemed too mentally incompetent to handle their finances into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, which prohibits them from buying or owning firearms.
Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) is calling on the Department of Veterans Affairs to not follow through on a directive that will go into effect on Friday that would prevent funding for service dogs to help veterans with mental disabilities.
Senate Democrats are calling for $61 million to fix the U.S. Capitol Dome, which has fallen into disrepair and has at least 1,300 cracks in it. Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) calls the state of the dome a "national embarrassment."
Sen. Joseph Lieberman wants to make Congressional Research Service reports easier to get a hold of.
A high-profile senator is calling for stricter security for train travel in the wake of intelligence discoveries following Osama bin Laden's death.
Seven senators have requested an independent investigation by the Defense Department's inspector general into the accidental disclosure of technical data to rival bidders Boeing and EADS in the Air Force's refueling tanker competition.
Tags: DoD , contracting , Congress , Air Force , Boeing , EADS , Wendy Masiello , Maria Cantwell , Jerry Moran , Pat Roberts , Lindsay Graham , refueling tanker , Procurement Integrity Act , Senate Armed Services Committee , Jared Serbu