Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Rothwell
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Former director of the National Center for Health Statistics' Division of Vital Statistics was named one of Federal News Radio's Top Leaders in Federal Service last February.
Stan Soloway, president of the Professional Services Council, talks about a bill to overhaul the way the government buys and manages information technology. Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service joins our panel talking about leadership in the the federal government. Also participating in the panel are Top Leaders in Federal Service Award winners Beverly Godwin and Charles Rothwell.
Overseeing the Division of Vital Statistics at the Centers for Disease Control's National Center for Health Statistics in Hyattsville, Md., Charles Rothwell was called a man who "epitomizes everything a top shelf leader should be." He has been named one of Federal News Radio's Top Leaders in Federal Service.
Times of tight budgets, impending sequestration and a possible government shutdown require good leaders who can make tough decisions. But who are those leaders? Federal News Radio asked our readers to nominate people they work with who demonstrate the qualities of good leadership. You responded, we listened and a panel of judges picked the five Top Leaders in Federal Service.
Tags: Bev Godwin , Michael Parker , Marcia Pelberg , Thomas Williams , Top Leaders in Federal Service , leadership , Loren Gary , John Baldoni , Max Stier , management , federal drive , Michael OConnell , workforce , exclusive