Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Rothwell
Stan Soloway, president of the Professional Services Council, talks about a bill to overhaul the way the government buys and manages information technology. Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service joins our panel talking about leadership in the the federal government. Also participating in the panel are Top Leaders in Federal Service Award winners Beverly Godwin and Charles Rothwell.
Overseeing the Division of Vital Statistics at the Centers for Disease Control's National Center for Health Statistics in Hyattsville, Md., Charles Rothwell was called a man who "epitomizes everything a top shelf leader should be." He has been named one of Federal News Radio's Top Leaders in Federal Service.
Times of tight budgets, impending sequestration and a possible government shutdown require good leaders who can make tough decisions. But who are those leaders? Federal News Radio asked our readers to nominate people they work with who demonstrate the qualities of good leadership. You responded, we listened and a panel of judges picked the five Top Leaders in Federal Service.
Tags: Bev Godwin , Michael Parker , Marcia Pelberg , Thomas Williams , Top Leaders in Federal Service , leadership , Loren Gary , John Baldoni , Max Stier , management , Federal Drive , Michael OConnell , workforce , Exclusive