Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Croom
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Charles Croom, vice president of Cybersecurity Solutions at Lockheed Martin and former director of the Defense Information Systems Agency joined Francis Rose for Industry Chatter.
Listen Tuesday January 29th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, Top CyberSecurity Priorities, Key Challenges to Overcome in IT Security, Lessons Learned, and A Vision for The Future
Charles Croom, Vice President of Cyber Security Solutions at Lockheed Martin, takes seat on non-profit NCSA's board of directors.