Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles County
Suburban Maryland counties had the state's biggest population growth over the last decade, and Hispanic residents represented the largest increase, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Wednesday.
Tags: Phyllis Marcuccio , U.S. Census , Maryland , Montgomery County , Rockville , St. Mary's County , Maryland Department of Planning , Andrew Ratner , Curt Anderson , Howard County , Frederick County , Michelle Basch
The Charles County Sheriff's Office is still searching for suspects in connection with the 30 vases stolen from a Waldorf cemetery in recent weeks.
When it comes to median household income, Loudoun County takes the No. 1 spot, followed by Fairfax County. Five other area counties also make the list.
Although the region is no longer a tobacco-growing powerhouse, preservationists are working hard to ensure many of the iconic barns in Calvert, Charles, Prince George's and St. Mary's counties are saved.
Tags: National Register of Historic Places , Preservation Maryland , Tyler Gearhart , National Trust for Historic Preservation , Tobacco Barn Summits , Calvert County , Prince George's County , St. Mary's County , barns , Michelle Basch
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Montgomery County , Calvert County , Banita Jacks , investigation , Mark Segraves