Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Charles Bolden
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver is stepping down from the space agency. NASA Administrator Charles Bolden announced in a note to staff Garver would leave next month to serve as the general manager of the Air Line Pilots Association, where she will oversee day-to-day operations of the largest union for pilots.
NASA picked three aerospace companies Friday to build small rocketships to take astronauts to the International Space Station, as part of the third phase of NASA's efforts to get private space companies to take over for the space shuttle.
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden talks about his agency's fiscal health and top priorities, which extends from low-earth orbit to Mars and beyond.
NASA is facing many challenges -- and has made many changes, especially when it comes to IT. Agency CIO Linda Cureton tells Federal News Radio more.