Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chandra Levy murder trial
A D.C. Superior Court judge has extended the amount of time attorneys for the man convicted of murdering Chandra Levy have to file a motion for a new trial.
The verdict was announced Monday afternoon, after four weeks of testimony and nearly four days of deliberation.
Day three of deliberations have ended without a verdict in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
After nine years of investigations, grand juries, intense media coverage and now a four-week trial, there soon could be closure for the family of Chandra Levy.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Ingmar Guandique , Gerald Fisher , D.C. Superior Court , Mark Segraves , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
Two voicemails from Gary Condit to intern Chandra Levy have been released by a D.C. Superior Court judge. The judge also released a 911 call and a prison call.
After a six-day break, the trial of the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy resumed Wednesday morning.
A former cellmate of Ingmar Guandique testified on Thursday that Guandique admitted killing Chandra Levy, but didn't realize it at the time of the attack.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Ingmar Guandique , Neal Augenstein , D.C. Superior Court , Armando Moralas , MS-13 , Rock Creek Park , D.C. police , DNA , Susan Levy , Gary Condit , Mark Segraves , Gerald Fisher
Prosecutors in the Chandra Levy murder trial argue the reference of a dead woman in her alleged killers prison correspondence amounts to a confession.