Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chandra Levy
Three days after the man convicted of murdering her daughter was sentenced to 60 years in prison, the mother of Chandra Levy says "there's a possibility" someone other than Ingmar Guandique was responsible.
A new, made-for-television movie, temporarily called "The Chandra Levy Project" is scheduled to being filming soon and will be aired on TLC.
A D.C. Superior Court judge has extended the amount of time attorneys for the man convicted of murdering Chandra Levy have to file a motion for a new trial.
The verdict was announced Monday afternoon, after four weeks of testimony and nearly four days of deliberation.
Tags: Ingmar Guandique , Chandra Levy murder trial , Mark Segraves , Susan Levy , Rock Creek Park , Santha Sonenberg , Gary Condit , Amanda Haines , Bert Fields , Emily Grinstead , Linda Norton , Armando Morales
Day three of deliberations have ended without a verdict in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
After nine years of investigations, grand juries, intense media coverage and now a four-week trial, there soon could be closure for the family of Chandra Levy.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Gerald Fisher , D.C. Superior Court , Mark Segraves , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
Two voicemails from Gary Condit to intern Chandra Levy have been released by a D.C. Superior Court judge. The judge also released a 911 call and a prison call.
After a six-day break, the trial of the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy resumed Wednesday morning.