Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has sent a list of cybersecurity recommendations to the House of Representatives, in light of Congress's multiple cybersecurity bills.
There's waste and confusion among the six trade- and business-focused agencies that the White House wants to consolidate. That's the conclusion of four panelists who debated the merits of the proposed merger at the American Enterprise Institute, a free-market Washington think tank. They disagreed, however, on the best solution.
Chinese hackers were able to access information about the Chamber's operations and its 3 million members.
Janet Kavinoky of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gave Federal News Radio a preview of its updated transportation infrastructure report. The revamped index will be released next week at a conference keynoted by retired U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm.Thad Allen.
Instead of government mandates, industry groups are calling for government incentives to spur better cybersecurity practices.
Capture your share of record-breaking Federal procurement spending and grow your business by meeting with Federal, State, and Local contract and acquisition officers, prime contractors, and 800 government contractors to team with at the May 5th Congressional Procurement Conference and Expo. Barbara Ashe and Michael Bowlds from the Chamber of Commerce give us the details.
Now that the U.S. District Court has ruled that E-Verify mandates can move forward, some contractors might be left wondering how they will foot the bill.