Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Chad Fulgham
The FBI's chief information officer, Chad Fulgham, will step down next month after three years at the helm of the agency's information technology efforts, the FBI announced in a release.
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
Federal News Radio spoke with the FBI and the Army about their various uses of cloud this week. Listen to the interviews by clicking the links below. Part 2: Fulgham says secure mobility will change the FBI In a two-part interview with agency chief information officer Chad Fulgham, Federal News Radio talks about the various [...]
CIO Chad Fulgham said the Bureau will beta test the case management system's initial operating capability this spring and then move to production later this year. Fulgham said if all goes well, Sentinel should come in on budget.
March 15, 2011
January 24th and January 26th, 2011
Mr. Fulgham is responsible for the FBI's overall information technology (IT) efforts, including developing the FBI's IT strategic plan and operating budget.