Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Centreville
One of the people found stabbed inside a Fairfax County apartment early Monday morning has been charged with murder.
One of the founders of AOL has been released from jail after being convicted for secretly video-taping high schoolers changing clothes.
You can't get to Gainesville from Rosslyn on I-66, at least if you ask Google Maps for directions.
The burglaries, larcenies and suspicious events are believed to be related, police say.
Police are waiting for a Manassas day care worker charged with sodomizing a 4-year old girl to be extradited back to Fairfax County after he was detained trying to enter Canada.
No people were injured in the Centreville blaze Saturday.
A neighborhood is on alert after two dogs died from apparent poisonings.
Fairfax County Police have released composite sketches of two men they believe shot and killed a handyman during a home invasion in Centreville earlier this week.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a woman who may be responsible for three bank robberies in less than two weeks.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) recently sat down with WTOP Sprawl and Crawl Reporter Adam Tuss to talk about solutions for I-66 congestion.
Tags: Virginia , I-66 , Frank Wolf , Adam Tuss , fairfax county , Beltway , Bob McDonnell , Sycamore Street , Fairfax Drive , Wilson Boulevard , Lee Highway , Rosslyn , Haymarket , Gainesville , Vienna , Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportat , East Falls Church , Ballston , Metro , Orange Line , Warrenton , Dulles , HOV , carpool , bus rapid transit plan