Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
David Santana, health insurance specialist for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, gives an overview of the Medicare system.
October 22, 2012
Stephen Sossei, a consultant with the Association for Government Accountants spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about a recent AGA report on how well agencies were implementing data analytics.
Niall Brennan, director for Policy and the Data Analytics Group at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will talk about how to process large volumes of data.
April 17, 2012
Tags: technology , data management , big data , Datapalooza , transparency , Brookings Institute , Congressional Budget Office , data navigator , HiMSS , John Gilroy , Niall Brennan , Federal Tech Talk
Tony Trenkle, chief information officer and director of the Office of Information Services at the Centers for Medicar and Medicaid Services talks about the IT challenges at his agency.
March 6, 2012
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has new rules to fight waste, fraud and abuse in Medicaid claims.