Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for a New American Security
The National Guard and Reserves used to be called the "weekend warriors;" a force of last resort. But since the Sept. 11 attacks, there's been increasing reliance on the Guard and Reserves for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Travis Sharp, a research associate at the Center for a New American Security, talks about the findings in his organization's new report about the use of the Guard and Reserves.
The Center for a New American Security is proposing a new federal agency to coordinate the government's cybersecurity efforts. Dr. Kristin Lord, vice president and director of studies at the center, gives us details.
The Center for a New American Security (CNAS) released three publications today that offer policy recommendations for the QDDR team.
New report addresses how the United States can revitalize its military officer corps to meet current national security challenges, and those that lie ahead.