Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for Strategic and International Studies
Insourcing versus outsourcing - the debate continues. David Berteau is Senior Adviser and Director of the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, Center for Strategic and International Studies and he joins Francis Rose in today's DoD Report.
Even in a year in which the Stuxnet attack targeted critical infrastructure systems and attacks on grid operators rose dramatically, operators of critical infrastructure around the world took few steps to increase their cyber defenses, a new report found.
Richard Downie, deputy director of the Africa Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
Alan Hegburg, senior fellow in the Energy and National Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
Richard Downie, fellow in the Africa Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
From remotely opening garage doors to controlling appliances, to gaming, banking, shopping, to enabling the use of infrared and radar sensors, GPS, and satellite communications by fisherman, firemen and fighter aircraft the Electromagnetic Spectrum touches lives. We learn more from Blair Levin, co-author of the FCC's national broadband plan.
The House approved a measure to increase security and surveillance along the Mexican border
Two cyber leaders concur on importance of moving past forensics to risk mitigation.