Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow for budget studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, discusses how much the budget uncertainties will impact DoD.
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates is seriously considering whether to ask for Tricare fee increases in next year's budget. We get details from Todd Harrison at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Monday he wants to trim some of the billions of dollars the Pentagon spends on weapons systems and contractor services, part of a Pentagon-wide effort to find $100 billion in savings in the next five years. Todd Harrison with the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments has suggestions for starting points.
President Barack Obama has a full plate of important issues this week. The big one is seen as his announcement at West Point tomorrow of a new policy on Afghanistan, expected to include more troops.