Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for Public Integrity
Fred Schulte, investigative reporter for the Center for Public Integrity will discuss an article he's written on the ATF's inability to close down firearms dealers who are violating gun laws.
February 8, 2013
Center for Public Integrity article cites wasted funds, poor coordination as major issues.
Although a mere fraction of the troops are dedicated to Civil Affairs, they have been deployed without proper training and equipment to hostile territory to carry out heroic efforts against difficult odds and they are killed far out of proportion to their numbers, a Center for Public Integrity investigation found. We get details from the Center's Barbara Slavin.
A U.S. government contractor is still assembling a key passport component in Thailand despite repeated warnings about security risks. The Center for Public Integrity's John Solomon explains.
More than a dozen of the government's top oversight jobs unfilled. John Solomon, journalist-in-residence at the Center for Public Integrity, explains.