Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for Public Integrity
Fred Schulte, investigative reporter for the Center for Public Integrity will discuss an article he's written on the ATF's inability to close down firearms dealers who are violating gun laws.
February 8, 2013
Center for Public Integrity article cites wasted funds, poor coordination as major issues.
Although a mere fraction of the troops are dedicated to Civil Affairs, they have been deployed without proper training and equipment to hostile territory to carry out heroic efforts against difficult odds and they are killed far out of proportion to their numbers, a Center for Public Integrity investigation found. We get details from the Center's Barbara Slavin.
A U.S. government contractor is still assembling a key passport component in Thailand despite repeated warnings about security risks. The Center for Public Integrity's John Solomon explains.
More than a dozen of the government's top oversight jobs unfilled. John Solomon, journalist-in-residence at the Center for Public Integrity, explains.