Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for American Progress
Lawrence Korb, senior fellow at the Center for American Progress and former assistant Defense secretary for manpower and logistics, has analysis with The Federal Drive with Tom Temin.
Jonathan Sallet, a partner with the law firm O'Melveny and Myers and the report's co-author, joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin to discuss what such a department would look like.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The chief performance officer says contracting, technology and workforce must be fixed for the government to save money and improve services. The administration will receive help to transform agency operations from the Center for American Progress.
With cuts of at least $450 billion in DoD's future, the Pentagon's outgoing deputy secretary says the military will have to do fewer things, and probably with fewer people.
Democrats are complaining about President Barack Obama's order to send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan and Republicans are unhappy with his promise to withdraw troops in 18 months. Congressional lawmakers are holding two days of high-profile hearings on the war, beginning today.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.