Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Center for American Progress
Jonathan Sallet, a partner with the law firm O'Melveny and Myers and the report's co-author, joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin to discuss what such a department would look like.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The chief performance officer says contracting, technology and workforce must be fixed for the government to save money and improve services. The administration will receive help to transform agency operations from the Center for American Progress.
With cuts of at least $450 billion in DoD's future, the Pentagon's outgoing deputy secretary says the military will have to do fewer things, and probably with fewer people.
Democrats are complaining about President Barack Obama's order to send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan and Republicans are unhappy with his promise to withdraw troops in 18 months. Congressional lawmakers are holding two days of high-profile hearings on the war, beginning today.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
Censeo Consulting Group's Raj Sharma shared the ideas to cut procurement fat from a report in Center for American Progress.