Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Census
The Census Bureau marks another milestone on the road to the 2010 Census. "National Census Day" was supposed to remind Americans of the importance of filling out census forms, and returning them by mail. At stake: hundreds of millions of dollars in federal aid allocated by population to local communities.
The chairman of the Senate committee with jurisdiction over the U.S. Census Bureau says he's trying to find out which of his colleagues placed a hold on the nomination of Robert Groves.
Census Bureau officials Stephen Buckner and Mark Wallace joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new searchable database and why the bureau decided to put the data online now.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
Deciding how to communicate sensitive information to your organization is tricky. Tim Barnhart, president of Federal Management Partners, discusses how leaders should think about conversations or memos about potentially embarrassing subjects.
On today's federal headlines: President Barack Obama has proposed cuts to federal benefits as part of his deficit-reduction plan and the Air Force Secretary said he wants to preserve key programs.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.