Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Census
According to census data, the median household income in "The Little City" is $113,313. Fairfax and Loudoun counties also have median incomes of more than $100,000.
Maryland enjoys the highest percentage of women-owned businesses of any state except the District of Columbia, census statistics released Tuesday show.
A discourse about government intrusion into private lives may be responsible for the low numbers of forms being filled out. Only 34 percent of Virginia households have completed the form.
Northern Virginia has seen tremendous growth since 2000, and one local economist attributes the growth to government jobs.
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
Tags: census 2010 , malware , National White Collar Crime Center , email , e-mail , scams , crimes , post office , postal service , social security number , identity theft , Bob Kur , Colleen Kelleher
Census takers will hand-deliver questionnaires to rural parts of Maryland starting Monday, but residents in more urban areas will have to wait a couple weeks for the surveys.
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011
Chief Information Technology Security Office, Census Bureau
Dara Gordon Murray
Director of IT Security, HHS
August 14th, 2008
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , Acquisition reform , 2010 budget
With just months to go before the first census forms begin arriving in mailboxes across the country, there is controversy in Congress about a last-minute change proposed by two lawmakers. But, as Federal News Radio's Max Cacas reports from Capitol Hill, other House & Senate members are saying "no, absolutely not".