Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Causey Awards
Laura Williams, an eDiplomacy liaison officer with the State Department's Bureau of Information Resources Management, was nominated for her work improving staffing in the agency's IT department.
Mary Santiago, director of VA's Veteran Employment Services Office, was nominated for her work with the VA for Vets program.
Patricia Pointer, deputy comptroller for HR in the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), was nominated for her efforts to integrate the Office of Thrift Supervision into OCC.
Stephen Shih, deputy associate director of Executive Resources & Employee Development at the Office of Personnel Management, was nominated for designing a new performance appraisal system for the Senior Executive Service.
Dorine Andrews, chief information officer at the Peace Corps, was nominated for creating a process-oriented approach to human capital management.
Federal News Radio has announced the winners of the third annual Causey Awards, recognizing human-resources professionals who have gone above and beyond to help the government operate better. This year's winners include men and women from the Social Security Administration, the Peace Corps, Treasury, Veterans Affairs, State, and the Office of Personnel Management.
Nominations are now being accepted for the third annual Causey Awards. The awards honor exceptional performance by individuals in the human capital management field.
Federal News Radio is now accepting nominations for our first annual Causey Awards. The awards focus on people who have made outstanding achievements and important contributions to the Human Capital Management field in 2009.
Federal News Radio is recognizing winners of the second annual Causey Awards. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose and Mike Causey discussed the hallmarks of exemplary HR professionals.
The National Program Manager for Coaching and Mentoring Strategy in IRS, Beverly Malone, says you can learn from your staff as they learn from you!