Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cato
We the undersigned hereby petition Congress and the Obama administration to produce and publish data about earmarks in machine-readable form so that we can fully review earmark requests, see what earmarks are inserted into bills, and see every earmark that is approved and signed into law.
"Federal and private employees are apples and oranges because the former is dependent on the latter for its existence. In the natural world, this relationship is call (sic) parasitism," writes Cato's Tad DeHaven.
Will the release of classified information on the wikileaks website and in other places hurt the search for terrorists? Cato Institute legal policy analyst David Rittgers weighs in.
Jagadeesh Gokhale challenges notions about Social Security's financial future and explores the implications of alternative reforms for the program as a whole and for today's and future generations of Americans.