Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cato
We the undersigned hereby petition Congress and the Obama administration to produce and publish data about earmarks in machine-readable form so that we can fully review earmark requests, see what earmarks are inserted into bills, and see every earmark that is approved and signed into law.
"Federal and private employees are apples and oranges because the former is dependent on the latter for its existence. In the natural world, this relationship is call (sic) parasitism," writes Cato's Tad DeHaven.
Will the release of classified information on the wikileaks website and in other places hurt the search for terrorists? Cato Institute legal policy analyst David Rittgers weighs in.
Jagadeesh Gokhale challenges notions about Social Security's financial future and explores the implications of alternative reforms for the program as a whole and for today's and future generations of Americans.