Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cathy Lanier
Police say a suspect charged in connection with Tuesday's deadly shooting in the U Street corridor owns a car used in the crime and had five weapons stashed at his home.
A teenager has been charged with murdering a Catholic University student who was shot while riding his bike home from work.
With just days before the Democratic Primary, D.C. mayoral candidates D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and incumbent Mayor Adrian Fenty appeared on a special edition of The Politics Program on Friday.
A straight answer about whether authorities are aware of pending terror threats against Washington, D.C. has been hard to come by, but their reluctance to answer the question may be the answer.
Tags: Terror threats
The union representing the Districts 3,600 police officers is calling for an investigation into how the department reports crime statistics.
Cases of sexual assault are up in D.C., with some neighborhoods increasing at a double digit rate, according to D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier is denying rumors that she covered up domestic dispute calls to the home of Mayor Adrian Fenty.
The investigation into Robert Wone's murder remains an "open and very active" case, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier said on WTOP's Ask the Chief program Thursday.
Americans are already familiar with drunk driving. Now, drugged driving is the latest concern on the road.
D.C. Police are out in force this weekend across the city as the department kicked off the second "All Hands on Deck" initiative of the year.