Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cathy Lanier
Traffic deaths are down significantly in one part of our area, but a top cop says it's up to drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians to keep the trend going.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program with Mark Segraves. Here's what she had to say.
Dozens of homicide victims or suspects were under the supervision of the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services when the homicides occurred.
Charges have been dropped against an owner and four employees in the death of a man who threw a brick through the window of a D.C. nightclub.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Marine Corps Museum , pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
More than 11,000 citations have already been issued in the District.
At least 100 people crowded around the temporarily closed DC9 nightclub in Northwest D.C. Tuesday night to remember a man who died after a confrontation at the club last week.
A double shooting in a Department of Public Works lot that killed one worker does not appear to be random, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says.