Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cathy Kronopolus
GSA says the redevelopment of the 19th Century building will help provide a critical link between tourists on the National Mall and the downtown area. We get the latest from GSA's Cathy Kronopolus.
A troubled economy and mobile technology are changing the workplace landscape. Literally.
The General Services Administration is turning its own headquarters into a "living laboratory" by putting three employees into the space of one. GSA's Cathy Kronopolus says changing demand is being made possible by change management.