Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cass Sunstein
President Barack Obama announced he will nominate Federal Trade Commission official Howard Shelanski to serve as the head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA).
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs Administrator Cass Sunstein is returning to Harvard, where he was the Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law before coming to the Obama administration in 2009.
Every agency issued updated open government plans, updating progress and detailing new initiatives for the next two years. NASA will change the way it designs and builds its websites. SSA will focus on health IT and putting services online.
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs administrator Cass Sunstein sent two memos to agencies telling them to take specific steps to improve and reduce duplication in new and existing rules.
Agencies already are under the gun to put their public communications into plain language. A congressman behind the original effort now wants to get rid of government jargon in federal regulations.
Cass Sunstein, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs administrator, outlines his agency's efforts to remove complexity from the language of government.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra says a 15-member working group is close to coming out with a report. It's been nearly six months since OMB ended the public comment period on whether to allow software to track users' habits.
President Obama rocked the Federal Government community last year when he announced he was naming former Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein to be his administrator for the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget. Now, Sunstein offers a peek into the Obama White House's approach to writing federal government regulations and policy.