Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Casey Coleman
The agency moved 25,000 employees to Google apps for email and collaboration in the cloud. CIO Joe Klimavicz said GSA's experience was crucial in making their transition go on time and on budget.
The General Services Administration will announce a new policy that expands its telework and mobility options for employees.
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired December 12th @ 3:05pm
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
Agency issues policy and handbook to help guide how social media is used. GSA develops documents based on existing technology and information management regulations.