Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Case management system
The long-awaited, problematic case management application met full operational capability in May. Jeff Johnson, the FBI's CTO, said about 30,000 employees have been using Sentinel for about a month. The $451 million program modernizes the FBI's workflow and document management system.
Appian Chief Technology Officer Mike Beckley talks about the business strategies that have helped his company grow.
April 10, 2012
Tags: technology , Appian , Michael Beckley , cloud computing , Gartner , social media , Starbucks , UPS , Nokia , ajax based code , Procurement Data Standard , BlackBerry , iPhone , iPad , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Under the $40 million deal, ICE wants a modernized system that gives investigators access to more than 100 disparate databases.
Latest IG report finds cost, schedule and performance of Sentinel has slipped again. FBI had to delay new capabilities under Phase 2. Bureau says Sentinel should be fully implemented by September 2010.