Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carson Wagonlit
Agency is taking lessons learned from the past seven years to make the new system more like commercial travel booking sites. Vendors have until Oct. 6 to submit bids on this 15-year contract. GSA said 23 agencies have implemented one of three standard online travel systems to a savings of more than $200 million.
Draft RFP calls for a contractor to provide updated online travel management services. GSA to host industry day in May to answer questions about the initial solicitation.
Agency issued a draft RFP requesting industry comment on its new requirements. GSA says 23 major agencies and 38 smaller ones are using one of three E-Travel vendors.