Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carroll County
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Montgomery County , Baltimore , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
Tags: League of Women Voters
Tags: Maryland Historic Trust ,
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
The town's planning and zoning vice chairman, Pat Rockinberg, has been elected mayor.
A Frederick County lawmaker's bill to offer a payment plan for small-business property taxes has passed both chambers of the Maryland General Assembly.
A college instructor saw how skillful Jerry Ebner was and told him to think about lettering as a career. He's been hand-painting signs for 40 years.