Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carolyn Alston
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement will bring us up to date on the latest procurement and acquisition news.
April 23, 2013
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , GSA , Multiple award schedule contracting , strategic acquisition , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Carolyn Alston and Bill Gormley from the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss the procurement highlights and lowlights in 2012.
December 25, 2012 (Encore presentation January 1, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Bill Gormley , Coalition for Government Procurement , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , GSA , multiple award contracting , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement, will talk about the multiple award schedule program.
September 11, 2012(Encore presentation October 30, 2012)
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coaltiion for Government Procurement, talks about what's ahead for the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program.
July 3, 2012
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011