Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carol Waller Pope
Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.), chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce, hosted a hearing Tuesday to discuss the low morale of federal employees and explore possible solutions for agencies seeking to improve it.
Tags: jon tester , Senate , Katherine Archuleta , J. David Cox , OPM , Best Places to Work , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , Jeri L. Buchholz , NASA , FLRA , employee satisfaction , Employee Viewpoint Survey , workforce , sequestration , Michael OConnell
The proposed regulations were developed after extensive study and evaluation of the policies and procedures involving the review of arbitration awards. Chair of the FLRA, Carol Waller Pope, explains.
There is serious talk that nervous politicians will make another run at legislation that would freeze federal pay next year. So how do rank-and-file feds feel about the prospect? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds you might be surprised.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority says it has made significant progress addressing its case backlog and re-engaging with its customers -- federal employees, the unions that represent them, and federal agencies.
Carol Waller Pope
FLRA Acting Chairwoman
AFGE General Counsel
President of AFGE's Law Enforcement Council
Vice president of AFGE Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Local 3860