Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carol Kissal
Next stop: West Falls Church's Chicken? Cream of Wheaton? Burger King Street? Not anytime soon.
Metro is considering selling the naming rights to stations as it tries to close a looming $72.4 million budget gap for the next fiscal year.
Metro's chief concern is riders not being aware the increase will happen in two steps. The first fare increase will take place June 27, when peak period Metrorail fares will jump from $1.65 to $1.95, and Metrobus fares will jump to $1.50 for those paying with a SmarTrip card and $1.70 for those paying with cash.