Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carol Bonosaro
Given the job market and the state of the economy, how do you think the average American feels about federal workers who are "stuck" in a steady job paying only $153,200 per year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he feels everybody's pain.
Who's going from fed to PAS (Presidential Appointment with Senate confirmation)? The Senior Executives Association has a scorecard.
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us a sneak peak.
Federal News Radio talks with OPM, the SEA and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about what's in the survey.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro discusses how she and others plan to attract new blood to the Senior Executive Service, starting with some provisions in the recently-signed Defense Authorization bill.
This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings you updates about the United States Postal Service and what it needs to do to get back in the red, as well as a recent report regarding the Senior Executive Service. NALC President Fred Rolando and SEA President Carol Bonosaro give Federal News Radio their thoughts.