Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carlton Hadden
Anthony Robbins of Brocade discusses the first draft of the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act. Procurement Attorney Joe Petrillo talks about a new DoD inspector general report detailing what's wrong with the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Carlton Hadden of the EEOC talks about a new report on discrimination in the workplace. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service reviews a report by the Coalition for Effective Change on the National Performance Review. Danielle Ivory, a reporter with Bloomberg Government, talks about no-bid contracts.
A year into its 16-point strategic plan, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is making solid progress against most of its milestones. The strategy includes using technology to improve its services and creating a federal sector plan to better address specific issues.
Feds filed 7,553 retaliation/reprisal complaints in fiscal 2011, followed by 5,105 complaints of age-related discrimination and 4,389 of race-related discrimination (black or African American), according to the report.
It's the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's 45th birthday!