Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carlton Hadden
Anthony Robbins of Brocade discusses the first draft of the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act. Procurement Attorney Joe Petrillo talks about a new DoD inspector general report detailing what's wrong with the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Carlton Hadden of the EEOC talks about a new report on discrimination in the workplace. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service reviews a report by the Coalition for Effective Change on the National Performance Review. Danielle Ivory, a reporter with Bloomberg Government, talks about no-bid contracts.
A year into its 16-point strategic plan, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is making solid progress against most of its milestones. The strategy includes using technology to improve its services and creating a federal sector plan to better address specific issues.
Feds filed 7,553 retaliation/reprisal complaints in fiscal 2011, followed by 5,105 complaints of age-related discrimination and 4,389 of race-related discrimination (black or African American), according to the report.
It's the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's 45th birthday!