Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carlton Hadden
Anthony Robbins of Brocade discusses the first draft of the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act. Procurement Attorney Joe Petrillo talks about a new DoD inspector general report detailing what's wrong with the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Carlton Hadden of the EEOC talks about a new report on discrimination in the workplace. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service reviews a report by the Coalition for Effective Change on the National Performance Review. Danielle Ivory, a reporter with Bloomberg Government, talks about no-bid contracts.
A year into its 16-point strategic plan, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is making solid progress against most of its milestones. The strategy includes using technology to improve its services and creating a federal sector plan to better address specific issues.
Feds filed 7,553 retaliation/reprisal complaints in fiscal 2011, followed by 5,105 complaints of age-related discrimination and 4,389 of race-related discrimination (black or African American), according to the report.
It's the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's 45th birthday!