Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carlton Hadden
Anthony Robbins of Brocade discusses the first draft of the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act. Procurement Attorney Joe Petrillo talks about a new DoD inspector general report detailing what's wrong with the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Carlton Hadden of the EEOC talks about a new report on discrimination in the workplace. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service reviews a report by the Coalition for Effective Change on the National Performance Review. Danielle Ivory, a reporter with Bloomberg Government, talks about no-bid contracts.
A year into its 16-point strategic plan, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is making solid progress against most of its milestones. The strategy includes using technology to improve its services and creating a federal sector plan to better address specific issues.
Feds filed 7,553 retaliation/reprisal complaints in fiscal 2011, followed by 5,105 complaints of age-related discrimination and 4,389 of race-related discrimination (black or African American), according to the report.
It's the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's 45th birthday!