Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carlos Montano
The Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors is furious with the federal government after learning that Carlos Montano - the man responsible for a car accident that killed one nun and injured two others Sunday morning - was an illegal immigrant in the early stages of being deported.
Prince William County has filed a lawsuit over an illegal immigrant charged with killing a nun.
Prince William County Board Chairman Corey Stewart says the suit comes after the Department of Homeland Security turned down the county's request for records related to an illegal immigrant charged with murdering a nun.
A local congressman has asked the federal government to release documents related to an illegal immigrant accused with killing a nun while driving drunk.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , immigration , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg