Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Carla Smith
How Health IT Enables Better quality at lower cost. Adapting IT processes to meet evolving public policy requirements is essential to delivering efficient, quality healthcare. Government, health IT professionals, and providers are racing to meet the changing federal and state regulations, while struggling with tightening budgets, sequestration, and mandates to improve care and reduce cost — all while expanding access to millions of new patients. Join us as we explore the many nuances to improving healthcare outcomes through IT policy with our esteemed panel of nationally-recognized experts in the field of healthcare outcomes and IT policy.
Join the conversation on these topics and more…at the 9th Annual Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition. Register today.
Registration is now Complimentary for Any Federal Employee or Hospital/IDN/Ambulatory Practice Employees!
Just announced Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM and Stephen Warren, Acting CIO of the VA have been added to the speakers for the Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition.
As we near critical health policy deadlines, it is essential for the federal sector to understand how secure, interoperable health data exchange can improve the quality, cost-effectiveness, access, and safety of care. Laws, such as the Affordable Care Act, are influencing how IT must be harnessed by providers and payers in the public & private sectors.