Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capitol Visitor Center
Combine a gorgeous weekend, Easter and the blossoming of the cherry trees and you can expect crowds around the Tidal Basin all weekend. Terri Rouse, CEO for visitor services at the Capitol Visitor Center, tells us what she has planned.
This year is the 150th anniversary of many events related to the Civil War, including the inauguration of President Abraham Lincoln, and on Saturday, that event was re-enacted, just below where it actually happened.
Recently sacked CEO for visitor services and those accusing her of mismanagement are speaking out.
David Newell, aka Mr. McFeely on "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood," he found out it wasn't a beautiful day in this neighborhood. He wasn't allowed to sing "Won't You Be My Neighbor" at the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center.