Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capitol Hill
Margaret Hostettler of NARFE discusses both the House and Senate bills and why federal employees should be paying close attention to the national health care debate.
Politico's Erika Lovley explains the impetus behind the numbers.
Tags: Obama administration ,
A January fire that killed a D.C. lobbyist was accidental and began when the woman's sport utility vehicle struck a workbench in her Southeast garage, D.C. Police say.
The D.C. Medical Examiner has determined the death of a D.C. lobbyist who died in a Capitol Hill car fire was accidental.
Investigators analyzing the death of lobbyist Ashley Turton believe the high-intensity headlights of her sport utility vehicle may be responsible for the fatal fire that engulfed her Capitol Hill garage, WTOP has learned.
Congress is pushing more fruits and veggies into school lunches, but if you take a look around Capitol Hill, all you see is junk food.
Tags: junk food
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.