Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capitol Hill
Margaret Hostettler of NARFE discusses both the House and Senate bills and why federal employees should be paying close attention to the national health care debate.
Politico's Erika Lovley explains the impetus behind the numbers.
Tags: Obama administration ,
A January fire that killed a D.C. lobbyist was accidental and began when the woman's sport utility vehicle struck a workbench in her Southeast garage, D.C. Police say.
The D.C. Medical Examiner has determined the death of a D.C. lobbyist who died in a Capitol Hill car fire was accidental.
Investigators analyzing the death of lobbyist Ashley Turton believe the high-intensity headlights of her sport utility vehicle may be responsible for the fatal fire that engulfed her Capitol Hill garage, WTOP has learned.
Congress is pushing more fruits and veggies into school lunches, but if you take a look around Capitol Hill, all you see is junk food.
Tags: junk food
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.