Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capitals
Listen to the Washington Capitals on the radio and online.
Some call it superstition, others, just support.
Show the Capitals your support as the team takes on the Rangers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference playoff series.
The Washington Capitals' quest for the Stanley Cup begins Wednesday, although some have been fired up for months.
If there were people who thought last week's Capitals game against the Penguins was just another game, Wednesday night's episode of "24/7" proved otherwise.
Nathan Horton scored his fourth goal in five games, and Tim Thomas made 38 saves as the Boston Bruins won their fourth straight game with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.
Guys who support the Capitals in the team's quest for the Stanley Cup can show their spirit in a hairy way. Just put down your razor and take part in the Beard-a-Thon.
"You can't think about the finals or the Stanley Cup, you have to think about tonight and each shift," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Thursday morning.
"There are a lot of things that we share as people that drive happiness, and to be blunt, money isn't one of them. Money can be an enabler, it is really not at the core of what makes people self-actualized and happy," says Leonsis in an interview with WTOP.