Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capitals
Listen to the Washington Capitals on the radio and online.
Some call it superstition, others, just support.
Show the Capitals your support as the team takes on the Rangers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference playoff series.
The Washington Capitals' quest for the Stanley Cup begins Wednesday, although some have been fired up for months.
If there were people who thought last week's Capitals game against the Penguins was just another game, Wednesday night's episode of "24/7" proved otherwise.
Nathan Horton scored his fourth goal in five games, and Tim Thomas made 38 saves as the Boston Bruins won their fourth straight game with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.
Guys who support the Capitals in the team's quest for the Stanley Cup can show their spirit in a hairy way. Just put down your razor and take part in the Beard-a-Thon.
"You can't think about the finals or the Stanley Cup, you have to think about tonight and each shift," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Thursday morning.
"There are a lot of things that we share as people that drive happiness, and to be blunt, money isn't one of them. Money can be an enabler, it is really not at the core of what makes people self-actualized and happy," says Leonsis in an interview with WTOP.