Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts examine multiple award contracts at the Defense Department and how e-health records helped patients during Hurricane Sandy.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the automatic budget cuts known as sequestration, risk-management for companies in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the economics behind your Thanksgiving dinner.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , federal budget , President Barack Obama , Mitt Romney , defense spending , Robert Levinson , Cameron Leuthy , Rob Barnett , energy policy , Peter Brusoe , Melissa Avstreih , campaign contributions
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about cybersecurity and risk managment.
October 18, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Act of 2012 , Afzal Bari , Jason Wilson , Kiersten Todt Coon , Liberty Group Ventures LLC , risk management , cyber attacks , Allen Scott
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine the challenges facing the swing state of Virginia. Plus, what does Arizona Senator John McCain think about the U.S. tax code and other financial issues.
October 11, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Romney presidential campaign , Obama presidential campaign , swing states , Virginia , John McCain , fiscal cliff , tax code , Nela Richardson , Melissa Avstreih , Allen Scott , Peter Cook , IBM Business Government ,
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about what's next for sequestration, options for repairing the Harrier jet, technology that Israel could use to respond to the Iranian nuclear threat, and why certain medications may be in short supply.
October 4, 2012
Tags: acquisition , continuing resolution , sequestration , F-35 , Harrier AV-8B , Marine Corps , Afghanistan , Iran , nuclear weapons , atom bomb , Medicare , Grey Market , Allen Scott , Rob Levinson , Kevin Brancato , Christine Ryan , Michael Oren , Brian Rye , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the deficit's impact on Medicare and Medicaid, the costs of requiring capital buffers on money market funds. Plus, what legislation will Congress tackle in its lame-duck session?
Setember 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Medicare and Medicaid , budget deficit , Matthew Barry , Securities and Exchange Commission , money market funds , Christopher Payne , Capital buffer , Congress , lame duck session , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government ,