Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss signficance and impact of the Affordable Care Act.
October 3, 2013
On this week's edition of Bgov's Capital Impact show, host Allen Scott looks at the Air Force's budget problems and the effect of sequestration on weapons systems.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine the latest round of exhibit 300's for cloud computing opportunities, and give us an update on efforts to increase production of clean renewable fuels in the U.S.
September 19, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the summer's employment numbers, and what Congress will be working on this month.
September 12, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how agencies are doing in meeting their small business contracting goals. They will also take a look at the challenges facing federal officials who regulate the U.S. bus industry.
September 5, 2013
Tags: NTSB , acquisition , contracting , small business , Small business goals , Small business contracting , Transportation , Evan Croen , Duncan Amos , Cameron Leuthy , Jeff Plungis , Allen Scott , bus safety , Depaul University , Bloomberg News ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine vehicle maintenance contract opportunities at the Pentagon, and Maryland State Senator Joanne Benson will discuss the how Affordable Care Act, and other legislation will affect Maryland residents.
August 29, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , DoD , Maintenance vehicle contracts , Affordable Care Act , health care exchanges , Evan Croen , Tiffany Young , Joanne C. Benson , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what the acquisition market is like for the federal government's top technology services vendors, and the debate in Congress over the military's camouflage uniforms policy.
August 22, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Congress , camouflage uniforms policy , Allen Scott , sequestration , Afzal Bari , Bill Enyart , Timothy Homan , Bloomberg Government , acquisition policy , technology
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the environmental impact of airlines emissions, and how the so-called "border surge" amendment will boost border security spending.
August 15, 2013
Tags: acquisition , airlines , emissions , Environment Issues , air travel , border security , sequestration , immigration reform , contracting , Allen Scott , Matthew Hummer , Megan McArdle , Bloomberg View , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how sequestration is affecting the budget for depot maintenance, and what would happen to the economy if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were eliminated.
August 8, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013