Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts participate in a roundtable discussion of the budget deal, the Volker Rule, and Bitcoin.
December 12, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts give us an update on Dodd-Frank, and how businesses would be impacted if trans fat is eliminated from the nation's food supply.
December 5, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how online college courses are afffecting higher education in the U.S.
November 28, 2013
Tags: acquisition , college tuition , colleges , online college , online learning , University of Maryland University College , online education , Robert Litan , Higher Education , Congress , financial aid , Marie Cini , technology mediated education , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government Senior Defense analyst Dr. Kevin Brancato will examine how budget cuts will impact the Defense Department's ability to upgrade its aircraft.
November 21, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Liberty Group Ventures President Kiersten Todt will discuss how corporations and the general public are handling the rollout of the cybersecurity framework.
November 13, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , lobbying , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Google , Northrup Grumman , Federal Trade Commission , Allen Scott , Sanford Reback , Todd Shields , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the technical problems with the Healthcare.gov website, their impact, and who is responsible for the progam's shortfalls.
October 31, 2013
Tags: acquisition , health care , Affordable Care Act , HealthCare.gov , healthcare exchanges , CBO , HHS , Kathleen Sebelius , Allen Scott , Matthew Barry , Al Hunt , Stephanie Ruhle , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of the 340B Drug program on so-called "safety-net" hospitals, and how the government shutdown has affected the economy.
October 24, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Affordable Care Act , 340B program , safety net hospitals , government shutdown , economy , Allen Scott , Brian Rye , Nela Richardson , Janet Yellen , Federal Reserve , Bloomberg Government ,
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how the government shutdown is affecting contractors, and what some people are doing to to generate income during these tough economic times.
October 17, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss how the debt limit and furloughs are affecting the economy, and how a case being reviewed by the Supreme Court, could impact future elections.
October 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Treasury Department , debt ceiling , debt limit , furloughs , government shutdown , Supreme Court , Federal Election Commission , PACS , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government