Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Crescent Trail
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in a home invasion robbery in Bethesda Tuesday afternoon.
It's 7 a.m, the height of rush hour, but this isn't the Beltway. It's the Capital Crescent Trail - a favorite bike commuter route. Officer Donald Brew, with the Maryland National Capital Park Police is on patrol on his Trek bicycle.
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
Jay Roberts won't assign blame for the bicycle crash that landed him face first on the pavement of the Capital Crescent Trail. He calls it a freak accident.