Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Crescent Trail
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in a home invasion robbery in Bethesda Tuesday afternoon.
It's 7 a.m, the height of rush hour, but this isn't the Beltway. It's the Capital Crescent Trail - a favorite bike commuter route. Officer Donald Brew, with the Maryland National Capital Park Police is on patrol on his Trek bicycle.
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
Jay Roberts won't assign blame for the bicycle crash that landed him face first on the pavement of the Capital Crescent Trail. He calls it a freak accident.