Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Capital Crescent Trail
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in a home invasion robbery in Bethesda Tuesday afternoon.
It's 7 a.m, the height of rush hour, but this isn't the Beltway. It's the Capital Crescent Trail - a favorite bike commuter route. Officer Donald Brew, with the Maryland National Capital Park Police is on patrol on his Trek bicycle.
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
Jay Roberts won't assign blame for the bicycle crash that landed him face first on the pavement of the Capital Crescent Trail. He calls it a freak accident.