Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cameron Leuthy
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine how the ongoing budget battle is affecting contracting.
March 14, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , sequestration , Department of Labor , HHS , Department of Education , GWACs , GSA , GSA Millennia , GSA Millennia Lite , COMMITS NexGen , Brian Friel , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Host Roger Waldron talks sequestration with Deltek's Ray Bjorklund, and Bloomberg Government's Cameron Leuthy.
March 5, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government show, nine programs that make ideal targets for budget cuts.
February 7, 2013
Mort Rosenberg of the Constitution Project details the implications of a recent court ruling on recess appointments by the Obama administration. Cameron Leuthy of Bloomberg Government talks about nine civilian agency programs that look particularly ripe for a little carving. OFPP Administrator Joe Jordan discusses data collection. Al Banghart of Deloitte Consulting LLP discusses why federal agencies and Congress are concerned about the supply chain.
Tags: Mort Rosenberg , Richard Cordray , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , recess appointments , Bloomberg Government , budget , Joe Jordan , OFPP , Al Banghart , Deloitte Consulting , supply chain , Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine NASA's acquisition forecast for this year, and the legislative agenda on Capitol Hill.
January 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , NASA , contracting , Congress , budget battle , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Hurrican Sandy , Matthew Zisman , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , federal budget , President Barack Obama , Mitt Romney , defense spending , Robert Levinson , Rob Barnett , energy policy , Peter Brusoe , Melissa Avstreih , campaign contributions
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital
Impact show, analysts will discuss the GOP convention in Tampa, preparations for sequestration, and what caused the budget crisis.
August 30, 2012
Tags: acquisition , sequestration , 2012 Republican convention , budget battle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , Loren Duggan , Christopher Payne , Roger Wicker , defense spending
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the benefits of electronic health records, and legislation that could make its way through Congress before the sequestration deadline.