Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cameron Leuthy
Gormley Group President Bill Gormley and Bloomberg Government's Cameron Leuthy and Miguel Garrido discuss the end of the fiscal year budget scramble, and what contractors should be doing to take advantage of the surge in buying.
August 5, 2014
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners and Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government will discuss the end of fiscal year 2014 spending and what's ahead in 2015.
July 21, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , FY 2014 budget , FY 2015 budget , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Bloomberg Government , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , continuing resolution , Small business contracting
Combat in Afghanistan may be winding down for American troops, but requests for supplemental war money keep on rolling. In fact, the Pentagon is asking for no less than $58.6 billion for 2015. Officials say they've got plenty of contingency needs all around the globe. Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst for Bloomberg Government, joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss what's in the request.
The Homeland Security Department's approach to purchasing has never been great. Acquisition management programs have been on the Government Accountability Office's high risk list for years. But a bill that passed the House this week takes aim at the management of these faulty acquisition programs. Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) says the bill forces DHS to improve its management. Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst for Bloomberg Government, joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss the bill's intended effects.
It's one thing to know the government spends a few hundred billion dollars a year on goods and services. It's a lot harder to capitalize on the opportunities. Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst for Bloomberg Government spoke Thursday about which agencies are buying, and what they need. He also spoke to Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp, which broadcast live from the Coalition for Government Procurement Spring Training Conference. View photos and listen to interviews from our coverage.
Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will give us his take on the President's 2015 budget request.
March 11, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how the government shutdown is affecting contractors, and what some people are doing to to generate income during these tough economic times.
October 17, 2013
Bloomberg Government's Chris Payne and Cameron Leuthy will talk about the government shutdown and how it is affecting contracting and agency missions.
October 15, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how agencies are doing in meeting their small business contracting goals. They will also take a look at the challenges facing federal officials who regulate the U.S. bus industry.
September 5, 2013
Tags: NTSB , acquisition , contracting , small business , Small business goals , Small business contracting , Transportation , Evan Croen , Duncan Amos , Jeff Plungis , Allen Scott , bus safety , Depaul University , Bloomberg News , Capital Impact
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will discuss sequestration and its impact on the government and contracting.
August 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , sequestration , government market , Bill Gormley , The Gormley Group , Bloomberg Government , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf , budget 2014 , budget cuts